Cirrus is fast-growing and ambitious. Our talented people are focused on creating and supporting leading-edge solutions for major organisations in the areas of leadership and brand engagement. If you’re a client-focused and highly motivated team player, interested in working in an energetic environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Talent coordination is an integral part of the talent solutions we develop for major clients. We have a busy and talented client services team and are looking for a talent coordinator to work on a range of client projects.
Working closely with our existing consultants, project managers and project coordinators, you will manage significant clients, programmes, projects and internal relationships involving the design and delivery of best in class talent services.
You’ll thrive in an energetic, innovative environment where you can apply your occupational psychology and coordination skills.
Collaborating with talented colleagues, you’ll get the opportunity to work across a variety of high profile client projects. Ideally you’ll be an enthusiastic team player, with high organisational skills, instilling confidence in all your colleagues.
You need to be a talent coordinator who is educated to postgraduate level, ideally with an MSc in occupational psychology or equivalent who will:
- Deliver high value project coordination services to clients.
- Have great communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills and abilities to ensure that all resources and materials required for client activities are in place.
- Work closely with our head of talent and client services team in assessing and managing resources required to deliver programmes.
- Manage delivery to tight deadlines.
- Have a strong understanding of managing budgets.
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
In return, we’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits, a fantastic pathway to a career in consulting, and an energetic, supportive working environment.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Mid-weight Multimedia Designer
Up to £25k depending on experience
Our leading-edge digital and creative solutions are an integral part of the programmes we deliver. Combined with face-to-face consultancy, our digital and creative expertise helps to engage people with our programmes and gives Cirrus a distinctive edge.
The growth of Cirrus, combined with an increased client appetite for digital and creative solutions, has opened up an opportunity for a talented multi-media designer to join our busy and dynamic team.
We are looking for someone who has experience in delivering high-quality motion graphics and video content from storyboarding, through to animation and production. You will work with our learning and communications consultants to produce inspirational bite size videos for our impressive list of Blue Chip clients.
In addition to producing video content, you will also have the opportunity to work with our Lead Designers and Artworkers on a range of exciting creative learning and development based projects for high profile clients across a range of disciplines from branding and print through to UX/digital design.
Essential skills and experience:
• Minimum 1 year’s professional experience in a design role (preferably with motion graphics)
• Excellent After Effects knowledge and skills (and supporting Adobe suite)
• Proficient knowledge of InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator
• A design ‘all rounder’ with an appetite to develop their skills
• Core design skills in typography, colour and layout
• Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
• Confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues
• A keen eye for, layout and detail
• Competent user of Microsoft Office.
Preferable skills and experience:
• Experience in producing internal communications content and e-learning
• Digital, UX, web or online design skills
• Experience in graphic design and print
To be successful, you’ll need a CV and portfolio that highlights the following:
• Experience in motion graphics and video production
• Creative flair, excellent typography and layout skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Flexible attitude and a willingness to work across a variety of accounts
• Ability to work on own initiative and stick to deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return, we can offer you an outstanding working environment and excellent career opportunities in a business that places people at the heart of everything we do.
To apply please send us:
1. A 30 to 90 second video-selfie ‘covering letter’. Use this to stand out from the crowd. Tell us a bit about yourself, your experience and why you would be suitable for this role. This is a mandatory requirement and cannot be substituted with a written covering letter.
2. Your CV.
3. Links to your portfolio or examples of your work. This must include examples of motion graphics that you have produced yourself.
Please note we will not accept applications that do not meet these requirements.
Cirrus currently has opportunities for highly skilled consultants with solid experience of leading major corporate programmes in the areas of leadership, engagement and/or talent. We have opportunities both in the UK and Melbourne, Australia.
As a lead consultant, you will be a specialist in one of these three areas of expertise. We welcome applications from consultants with experience in more than one area, but this is not essential.
We are looking for individuals with experience of building strategic, long-term relationships with clients and leading programmes that deliver great value and tangible results. These programmes will include at least one of the following:
- Major learning and development programmes
- Organisation-wide talent and leadership assessment projects
- Engagement interventions
You’ll be adept at identifying the needs of major client organisations and partnering with them to design and develop highly innovative solutions that challenge and surpass expectations to achieve strategic goals.
You’ll also have the capability to bring together and lead teams, and manage every aspect of the programme. These are challenging and rewarding roles and will involve extensive travel.
If you would like to apply, please email your CV with a covering email explaining why you are the right person for this role.