LEAD ENGAGEMENT CONSULTANT
To lead on major engagement programmes.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a highly-skilled consultant with solid experience of engagement and communications, preferably with a consultancy or agency background.
We are looking for an individual with experience of designing and implementing engagement programmes or internal communications campaigns and building leader or manager capability in this area. You’ll be adept at identifying the needs of major client organisations and partnering with them to design and deliver engagement, transformation and culture change solutions in a way that best reflects their business priorities. You’ll also have the capability to bring together and lead teams and manage every aspect of successful engagement programmes.
You will lead major projects as both an architect and manager, to ensure that we design and deliver great value and tangible results to our clients.
- Maintain collaborative, sustainable relationships with major clients
- Commission, design and interpret analysis, using insight and expertise to create innovative and robust solutions that provide tangible results for clients
- Create engagement and communication frameworks, culture change journeys and structure programme content
- Work with creative and digital teams, briefing and developing engaging internal communications to support and drive engagement programmes
- Lead and deliver high-quality projects achieving commercial and project outcomes for the client
- Deliver high-value activity important to the overall programme such as strategic or executive facilitation, coaching, team development, and large scale events and programmes
- Facilitate events professionally and credibly with an enthusiasm that generates a positive response from participants
- Work effectively as part of the Cirrus team; managing the project team and faculty to ensure client outcomes
- Support Cirrus client partners to identify and build business development opportunities
- Maintain Cirrus engagement services as leading edge in the market by creating case studies, writing articles, speaking and blogging.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrable expertise and technical ability in designing and implementing engagement programmes or communications campaigns and building leader or manager capability in this area
- Understanding of engagement survey methodology, market research and planning techniques
- Sound knowledge of blended learning solutions, including digital and virtual delivery of workshops and focus groups
- Expert consultancy skills, with the ability to partner with clients in the areas of diagnosis, design and delivery
- Broad commercial understanding, including business strategy and operating models
- Wide appreciation of our consultancy services in the areas of leadership, talent and engagement and the markets we operate in
- Experience of working in matrix and/or multiple project teams
- Degree level required, with academic or experiential knowledge of communications, psychology or business strategy
- A high degree of proficiency in written and spoken English, additional languages desirable
- Excellent Microsoft Office and technology skills
- Additional languages are an advantage.
Based in London or Wilmslow, this role will involve extensive travel.
How to apply
Like the sound of working for Cirrus? Fill out the form below.