To create state-of-the-art learning solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an instructional designer who is both tech-savvy and creative in developing effective, state-of-the-art learning solutions.
We are looking for a learning experience designer with experience building virtual and e-learning solutions. You will be experienced in working across a variety of delivery interventions, building high quality, scalable learning experiences that support programmes for leading global clients.
If you are an innovative and skilled learning designer who wants to push the boundaries of tech-based learning platforms, and a creative and analytical problem solver, skilled in multi-tasking, we’d love to hear from you.
In return, we’ll offer a strong and very competitive package including an excellent salary, benefits and bonus.
You will be empowered to curate, create and continuously improve learning content using an array of creative and digital approaches that inspire learners and drive behavioural change. To be successful you should be comfortable working within cross-functional teams and customers, be well versed in creating virtual and e-learning to support adult development, and confident in providing guidance and instructional content for facilitators and learners.
You will design and develop learner experience programmes, modules and materials including virtual learning, blended learning, interactive webinars, videos and motion graphics, facilitator guides, practice, review and resource materials.
Taking the lead in design conversations with our consultants, creative team and clients, you will refine and evolve designs to ensure high impact, creative interventions, resulting in strong and positive client feedback. In addition, you will guide and coach facilitators, learning support teams and clients to use materials enabling high impact learning experiences.
You will continually evolve and improve our designs through monitoring impact and feedback and confidently pushing the boundaries of the Cirrus offer.
Skills and experience:
- A proven track record as an instructional learning designer is essential, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience designing and developing training materials for virtual and face-to-face environments
- You will need to demonstrate the use of multiple learning methods linking appropriately to learners and outcomes and be confident with software packages such as Storyline
- Substantial experience of adult learning implementation and driving performance through impactful training
- Strong working knowledge of virtual learner experience design and excellent knowledge of Adobe Connect/WebEx
- Impressive copywriting skills – ability to write punchy, concise and engaging copy for the web and video
- Sound working knowledge of instructional design models such as Bloom’s Taxonomy and Kirkpatrick Levels of Learning
- You are likely to have a degree. A HR or behavioural science specialism would be a bonus
- Fluency in all Microsoft Office applications.
Based in Wilmslow or London.
How to apply
Like the sound of working for Cirrus? Fill out the form below.