Work with major client organisations on our award-winning team.
This is an exciting career opportunity for an experienced project manager to join our award-winning team in London.
We’re looking for an individual to manage significant clients, programmes, projects and internal relationships to ensure client satisfaction through delivery of quality results with the right resource in the right place at the right time.
As a key point of contact, you’ll provide regular project updates and ensure there is clear and consistent communication, highlighting and helping to address risks.
Taking full accountability for project management of major projects to ensure quality delivery on time and within budget, you will ensure all resources and materials required are available. You will also be responsible for all necessary project documentation, the smooth running of logistics, monitoring and reporting on programme billing, resource utilisation, and overall quality.
Skills and experience:
• Global project management experience is essential
• Experience of project management within a similar consultancy /professional services environment essential
• Significant project management skills in the areas of planning, organising, communication, evaluation and review
• Experience of working in matrix and/or multiple project teams
• Strong project management experience with multi-site, multi-client consultancies desirable
• Familiarity with a wide range of learning, engagement and talent services is also desirable
• A high degree of proficiency in written and spoken English
• PRINCE 2 qualified or has significant experience of using it
• Excellent Microsoft Office and technology skills
• Willing and able to travel throughout the UK and possibly abroad.
Based in London
How to apply
Like the sound of working for Cirrus? Fill out the form below.