ASSOCIATE WEBINAR FACILITATORS
Deliver an excellent virtual learning experience for our global clients.
Virtual learning has become an increasingly important element of global leadership development programmes at Cirrus. In order to meet the growing needs of our clients, we are looking for highly experienced freelance webinar facilitators who can engage virtual learners.
This is a great opportunity for experienced facilitators who combine strong communication skills with the technical ability to deliver leading-edge virtual learning experiences, achieving high levels of engagement and client satisfaction.
As an associate webinar facilitator, you will facilitate high impact, engaging, interactive webinars using break out rooms, polls, whiteboards and chat to maximise learning. You will be supported by a webinar producer who will manage the technical aspects and logistics so you can focus on providing an excellent and engaging participant experience.
You will work closely with talented colleagues across the areas of learning design, delivery and consulting. You will also build close relationships with Cirrus clients and associates.
- Manage delegates virtually, encouraging participation and ongoing engagement with learning programmes
- Online coaching and facilitation to support learning journeys
- Provide ongoing communication between webinars to push learning content to delegates through social learning platforms
- Liaising with Community Managers to prepare for webinars
- Create an engaging, professional, warm learning environment which encourages high levels of participation
- Deliver live Cirrus webinars to a range of leadership levels from the first line to the most senior leaders in large global organisations.
Skills and experience:
- Skilled at building virtual relationships and networks
- Confidence and communication fluency to engage, connect and inspire delegates
- Knowledge of IT is essential to interact with client IT systems as well as using webinar platforms such as Webex and Adobe
- Knowledge of webinars and online learning systems such as LMS and social communication platforms
- Experience of working in a matrix and/or multiple project teams
- A high degree of proficiency in written and spoken English whether this is your first or a second language
- Complete fluency and accuracy in languages you facilitate in, both written and spoken
- High level of competence and experience at delivering interactive webinars
- Adobe and or Webex webinar experience highly desirable
- Depth and breadth of knowledge of leadership development approaches, models and theories gained over 5+ years
- Extensive facilitation experience across leadership levels in large corporate organisations.
Due to time zone differences, flexibility around hours to allow for early morning and evening hours is required.
How to apply
Like the sound of working for Cirrus? Fill out the form below.