Dr Simon Hayward from Cirrus presents at major London conference
Dr Simon Hayward, CEO of Cirrus and author of Connected Leadership: How to build a more agile, customer-driven business, is presenting a conference session at The Learning, Development and Talent Management Forum in London on 22 March.
Simon’s session is entitled Learning that drives change: creating an agile workforce. He will draw on his extensive academic research and over 25 years’ experience of partnering with international clients on major leadership development programmes to share insights on how to create an agile and customer-focused organisation.
This session will offer practical tips and highlight real-world examples to help you:
- Innovate by unleashing entrepreneurial spirit in your colleagues
- Introduce disruptive techniques to build adaptive leadership
- Encourage ruthless prioritisation
- Develop a culture where people are encouraged to fail fast and learn
- Create an agile organisation, capable of responding swiftly to customer needs in an ever-changing business environment.
The The Learning, Development and Talent Management conference programme aims to give senior industry professionals access to new ideas, solutions and innovations to help take their organisations forward. Simon is one of a select group of speakers offering predictions and insights to help delegates form their future strategies.
Discover more about The Learning, Development and Talent Management Forum.