Support with the development of new business and be part of our award-winning team.
We are looking for a proactive and commercially astute bid coordinator with a successful track record of writing and coordinating tender and proposal documentation.
This is a key role within our business growth team to help advance our position in the marketplace. You will be part of a collaborative, supportive and high-achieving team within our client-focused, innovative organisation.
You will need to demonstrate excellent telephone, email and face-to-face communication skills, and an ability to build rapport with senior contacts in an articulate, confident, and engaging way. Ideally you will have experience of working in a consultancy or other professional services environment.
You’ll be a high-achieving self-starter who is also a great team player, capable of using your own initiative to accomplish goals and working as an integral part of the wider team to realise shared objectives.
This is a challenging and rewarding role and a great opportunity to develop your career as part of a thriving and innovative organisation. We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience as well as excellent benefits.
The primary focus of this role is to support the Bid Manager and Business Growth team in identifying, qualifying, bidding for and winning new work.
You will coordinate, draft and submit new tender and proposal documentation, along with new pricing requests for new and existing Cirrus clients. These include pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQs), request for proposals (RFPs) and invitations to tender (ITTs).
You will be expected to ensure maximum quality in all proposal and pricing documentation by completing full formatting, pricing and proofreading checks. You will also cost projects in line with the Cirrus fee schedule and pricing principles, and assist with drafting statements of work for new projects, liaising with the finance and delivery teams to set up new projects.
You will be expected to work with the Bid Manager to maintain an up to date library of bid documentation, complete regular reviews of public tender sites, update records on our CRM database and offer general administration support to Business Growth team colleagues in APAC and the UK.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of writing and coordinating tender and proposal documentation in a consultancy or other professional services environment
- Excellent communication skills – professional, friendly and persuasive telephone manner and writing style
- A professional manner combined with a friendly communication style
- Commercially astute and good understanding of basic pricing principles
- Ability to work well under time pressures and to prescribed deadlines
- Confident working at high speed whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Experience of working with a CRM database would be ideal
- Awareness of wider business, financial and industry trends
- The ability, confidence and professionalism to build relationships with senior HR and Procurement client contacts
- Skilled at listening and and asking good questions to gain understanding
- Ability to grasp concepts and details quickly and translate into solutions
- Computer literate with excellent Microsoft Office skills.
Based in Melbourne
While we are observing current government restrictions and guidelines, this role will be home-based. Subsequently, this role will be based in our Melbourne office.
How to apply
Like the sound of working for Cirrus? Fill out the form below.