BUSINESS SUPPORT OFFICER
Work with major client organisations on our award-winning team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our delivery hub team as a business support officer. This role is based in our Asia-Pacific headquarters in Cheltenham, Mebourne.
We are looking for a candidate who can utilise their strong administration skills and business experience to provide high-level support on multiple international projects.
As a key member of the team, you will work closely with one of our project managers to ensure the smooth delivery of major leadership development programmes.
In this role, you would be responsible for:
- Administration support to the delivery hub team, preparing reports and drafting correspondence to both internal and external clients
- Scheduling events, booking venues, organising equipment and materials
- Compiling evaluation summaries and communications to faculty and clients
- General administrative duties as required to deliver quality to clients
- Producing reports, slide packs and other materials to a high standard
- Supporting marketing activity including preparation for promotional events, coordination of activity, venue bookings
- Office coordination – booking meeting rooms and preparing for meetings, managing supplies, post and courier deliveries.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – strong, clear, articulate and engaging
- Good telephone manner
- Project coordination experience
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Ability to manage changing priorities and adapt well to change
- Client-focused with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Self-motivated, tenacious and resilient, positive and calm under pressure
- Ability to work at high speed and intensity whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you have excellent communication skills and the ability to hit the ground running, we’d love to hear from you.
We offer 20 days’ annual leave as well as time off over the Christmas and the New Year period.
Based in Melbourne
How to apply
Like the sound of working for Cirrus? Fill out the form below.