LEAD CREATIVE DESIGNER
Lead the creative direction on projects and be part of our award-winning team.
We are looking for a senior creative designer with at least 8 years’ experience as a graphic designer working with corporate clients.
This is a pivotal role in our creative team to set the creative direction on projects and lead on the implementation to consistently deliver outstanding results. This is a temporary role as maternity cover for a period of 6-9 months and you will be part of a collaborative, supportive and high-achieving team within our client-focused, innovative organisation.
You will need to demonstrate excellent design skills across a range of formats and online channels for both Cirrus and our clients. Ideally you will have experience of working in an agency environment or as part of an in-house creative team within a professional services environment. An understanding of or experience of designing learning materials would be preferable.
You’ll be a high-achieving self-starter who is also a great team player, capable of using your own initiative to accomplish goals and working as an integral part of the wider team to realise shared objectives. You will also be aware of the latest creative opportunities and thinking to develop solutions that are bold and innovative.
This is a challenging and rewarding role and a great opportunity to work with global brands as part of a thriving and innovative organisation. We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience.
The primary focus of this role is to produce creative concepts for new projects and design high quality printed and digital materials. You will ensure that all materials meet the brief, abide by brand guidelines and you will oversee the production of creative and multimedia content. You will achieve fantastic results for Cirrus and clients and push the boundaries whilst delivering at pace and adapting flexibly to changing requirements.
As a strong team player, you will manage and develop a small team of designers and support the studio manager by monitoring and assessing creative production and billability. You will also work closely with clients and consultants throughout the creative process.
In addition to working with a wide range of global brands, you will be responsible for developing the Cirrus brand and maintaining consistency across all formats and channels.
Skills and experience:
- Degree level likely in graphic design or a design related subject preferred
- At least 8 years’ experience as a graphic designer
- Outstanding design skills with an ability to translate complex information into engaging visuals
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to produce exciting creative concepts whilst working within limitations of brand guidelines
- Demonstrable creative expertise / technical ability in designing and producing outstanding materials
- Ability to produce high quality results in tight timescales
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Methodical approach to archiving assets.
Based in Wilmslow.
While we are observing current UK government guidelines, this role will be home-based.
How to apply
Like the sound of working for Cirrus? Fill out the form below.