Work with major client organisations on our award-winning team.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a project
coordinator to work with major client organisations
as part of our award-winning team.
Based in our Asia-Pacific headquarters in Cheltenham, Melbourne, you will be part of our professional, friendly and enthusiastic team as we experience a period of rapid growth.
As a project coordinator, you will be a key member of our delivery hub team, ensuring the smooth delivery of wide-ranging leadership development and coaching programmes for major clients.
Reporting to one of our project managers, you will be instrumental in tracking the progress of programmes and course participants.
If you have experience of programme coordination and/or the training industry, and want to help create solutions that deliver real value to clients, this could be an ideal role for you. In this role, you would:
- Work with lead consultants to ensure all programme deliverables are met, and activity coordinated promptly
- Schedule events, book venues, organise equipment and materials
- Prepare event materials to the required standard including the production of workbooks, handouts and slide packs
- Liaise with colleagues and clients to ensure that the required resources are in place
- Coordinate delivery of materials for events and liaise with clients as required
- Compile evaluation summaries and communicate to colleagues and clients
- Track associate consultant utilisation, invoices and assignment of activity to client projects.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience working as a project coordinator would be an advantage
- Demonstrable ability to manage and prioritise a high-volume workload
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills – strong, clear, articulate and engaging
- Excellent coordination and stakeholder skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to manage changing priorities and adapt well to change
- Strong time management skills
- Client-focused, able to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Highly motivated, tenacious and resilient, positive and calm under pressure
- Uses own initiative to resolve issues
- Ability to coordinate meetings and take minutes
- Ability to work at high speed and intensity whilst maintaining attention to detail
- A passion for improving clients’ business performance
- Solid financial understanding, including the ability to track financials and prepare reports.
If you’re interested in growing your career and developing your strengths in a friendly and supportive environment, we’d love to hear from you.
We offer 20 days’ annual leave as well as time off over the Christmas and the New Year period.
Based in Melbourne
How to apply
Like the sound of working for Cirrus? Fill out the form below.