Provide delivery, coordination and research support into Cirrus talent projects and services.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join our talent team, providing delivery, coordination and research support on talent projects for global, ambitious clients, and ensuring a seamless delivery.
Ideally you will have experience of working in a consultancy or other professional services environment and an understanding of talent assessment methodologies.
You’ll be a high-achieving self-starter who is also a great team player, capable of using your own initiative to accomplish goals and working as an integral part of the wider team to realise shared objectives. You will also need the tenacity and resilience to maintain your focus on achieving results in a fast-paced business environment.
This is a challenging and rewarding role and a great opportunity to develop your career as part of a thriving and innovative organisation. We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience as well as excellent benefits.
The primary responsibilities for this role are to:
- Schedule, prepare for and co-ordinate talent projects and assessments to exceptional levels of quality delivery
- Liaise with the client, candidates/participants ensuring full and timely communication throughout project
- Maintain assessment database and product suite, ensuring accurate and timely reporting to client and up to date support to Cirrus on all assessment related activity
- Coordinate assessment and talent faculty, supporting report construction and ensuring reports are provided on time
- Coordinate talent team activity, providing administrative support to projects
- Provide administrative support to internal Cirrus talent activity e.g. recruitment, PDPs
- Conduct research and provide design support to talent projects.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of project coordination in a consultancy or other professional services environment
- Knowledge of assessment methodologies, recruitment and pscyhometric profiling tools would be ideal
- Degree level required, ideally a masters, in Psychology, HR or a learning related subject
- A high degree of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills – professional, friendly and persuasive telephone manner and writing style
- Computer literate with excellent Microsoft Office skills, including statistical analysis and excel reporting.
Based in London.
While we are observing current UK government guidelines, this role will be home-based. Subsequently, this role will be based in our London office.
How to apply
Like the sound of working for Cirrus? Fill out the form below.