COMPETENCY AND BEHAVIOUR FRAMEWORKS
Driving transformation through skills and behaviour
Retaining and developing people are key priorities for the C-suite.
A competency or behaviour framework shapes the way you recruit, manage, develop and keep your people.
So, how can we help?
We can develop your competency or behaviour framework and help you by:
Articulating culture, strategy and transformation goals into clear behavioural statements
Defining capabilities, attributes and behaviours for key roles
Bringing consistency to role descriptions, recruitment, performance management, capability development, career progression and workforce planning
Offering user-friendly digital solutions with easy access
Building your team's skills to take ownership of capability and behaviour frameworks
Benefits to you
- Helps you describe, uncover, and mobilise talent
- Establishes the competencies and behaviours needed for key roles
- Employees can assess performance and plan development
- Aids recruitment
- Provides a powerful foundation for leadership assessment and capability building
- Gives clarity about how employees can contribute to success
- Drives transformation through skills and behaviour
“Our new behavioural framework will form the basis of all our organisational processes in the future.”
Macmillan Cancer Research
Our thoughts on leadership
Our most recent blog posts
New research from Cirrus and Alliance Manchester Business School
Nicky Little discusses balancing productivity and wellbeing with HR Wire.
Simon Hayward discusses agile and inclusive leaders on HR Director.